Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Kudos to My Contributors and Those I Dedicated My Novel To

The cover of "Vhaidra & the DESTINY of Nikodemos" from Apple Books
I wanted to give a little information about those who helped with my novel and those I dedicated my novel to.

First the dedications: 

Keith Penewit quickly became my best friend when I moved to Aurora, Colorado, USA in 1979. He introduced me to the world of role playing games (RPGs) such as Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon Raid Adventure Learning System, Advanced D&D, and Marvel Super Heroes RPG. He was an amazing Game Master.

Ann Fornoff was my 10th & 11th grade English teacher in Hayes Center, Nebraska, USA. She saw more in my writing than I did and thus pushed and challenged me, making me a better writer. Unbeknownst to me, she submitted some of my writing to national contests, where I won awards. I would have never lettered in high school English/Language Arts without her immense influence. 

Now my novel’s international contributors:

Obed Joshua is my editor from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. He has been editing professionally since 2014. His edits helped Vhaidra & the DESTINY of Nikodemos be a much better book, in my honest opinion.

Stan Saint Yak's First Drawing of Vhaidra and Hypo
Stan Saint Yak
is the cover artist responsible for the line work. He lives in Moscow, Russia, and first drew my characters first in 2014 before my first draft of my novel was completed. Stan is a professional artist who is in high demand these days. 

Robert Nugent is the cover colourist from New York, New York, USA. He was recommended by Stan, as Robert's colouring syncs amazingly well with Stan’s artwork. Like Stan, he is a professional artist in high demand.

I also cannot fail to mention that my author photo was taken by my local friend and former co-worker, Bill Gibson, and it was edited by professional photographer and worker of miracles, Stephen Shore, a friend and fellow DFW Scouter.

No comments:

Post a Comment